Q & A for women only!
- . Q. What should you do if you see your ex-husband rolling around in pain on the ground?
- . Shoot him again.
- . Q. How can you tell when a man is well-hung?
- . When you can just barely slip your finger in between his neck & the noose.
- . Q. Why do little boys whine?
- . Because they're practicing to be men.
- . Q. How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- . One - he just holds it up there & waits for the world to revolve around him.
- OR. Three - one to screw in the bulb and two to listen to him brag about the screwing part.
- . Q. What do you call a handcuffed man?
- . Trustworthy.
- . Q. What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath & calling your name?
- . You didn't hold the pillow down long enough.
- . Q. Why does it take 100,000,000 sperm to fertilize one egg?
- . Because not one will stop and ask directions.
- . Q. Why do female black widow spiders kill their males after mating?
- . To stop the snoring before it starts .
- . Q: Why do men whistle when they're sitting on the toilet?
- . Because it helps them remember which end they need to wipe.
- . Q: What is the difference between men and women...
- . A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need. A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.
- . Q: How does a man keep his youth?
- . By giving her money, furs and diamonds.
- . Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
- . Rename the mail folder to "instruction manuals"
Woman Home Page