Christmas Eve in Santa Fe, New Mexico - 2005
We traveled to Santa Fe by the way of the "TURQUOISE TRAIL ". In Santa Fe we shopped, took in the Loretto Chapel, with its winding miraculous staircase. Went to a movie.
Christmas Day we had breakfast and Lunch at St. Francis Hotel just off the Plaza.
Breakfast we had : Eggs Benedict for me and Bob had Eggs and Sausage then we split the crepe pancakes.
Lunch we had:
- SALAD: Bibb and Escarole Salad
- Warm New Potatoes
- Hard Boiled Egg
- Crisp Bacon Shallot Vinaigrette
- Horse Radish Crusted Prime Rib
- Mustard Glazed Ham, Cranberries, and Root Vegetable Hash
- Sweet Yam and Hazelnut au Gratin
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Tomato Braised Cabbage Pork Rolls
- Bread Basket and Cranberry Sauce
- Dessert Sampler
- Toasted Walnut Apple Terrine
- Pecan Pie
- White & Chocolate Ganache Triangles
"St. Francis Hotel"
210 Don Gaspar Avenue
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
We went to several Pueblo and watch them dance.
- Santo Domingo Pueblo
- Cochiti Pueblo
- Bandelier Cliff Dwellings
- Puye Cliffs
Then drove back to Amarillos to spend the night. Took in another movie.
It was a wonderful weather and we really had a nice time and meet some great new friends.
Search for State that we spent holiday in: