- A clogged up mind just doesn't think that it can think.
- A thought not caught on paper tends to evaporate.
- What you avoid tells you something significant. Discover the
reality behind it to gain more freedom.
Attack life. It's more fun that hiding from it.
- A hurting heart focuses on its pain.
A ready mind transfers it to the brain.
- Don't lose your learnings.
They are like little 'moments of truth' that pass us by if we
are not alert.
- Don't let your learnings remain situational.
- Leverage your learning.
Whether from something good or bad, your learning probably can
help another along a similar path.
- Our role is not to control life, but to live it.
- Service is a smile waiting to happen.
It is a pleasant surprise about to unfold.
- Insight comes from inside you.
It takes something outside and makes it personally yours.
- Don't sacrifice the future by defending the past.
- A friend is measured more by how much you love than how much you
- To hop off a pity party, accumulate friends who have it off worse
than you who don't grumble.
- Do what you like to do as an energizer to help push you through
what you have to do.
- I choose different words now: difficult is now challenging. Weird
or inconsiderate is now different.
- To not step over the line of judgment, stay away from guessing
- Candid statement from someone who didn't like change: "Don't mess
with my rut."
- Having many opportunities and choices can be fun when you know
you don't have to take all of them.
- When something sparks a reaction, instead of riding the wave of
emotion, take a moment to think about the thinking behind the
reaction. It may be something you want to adjust.
- Humans are so funny. Like tomatoes, they seem tough on the
outside but are soft on the inside.
Alphabetical Site Map
Incredibly lifelike baby doll
Credit Card Offers
A-Women.com in 2003.