- Eat earlier or later than the average crowd so that you can get the attention you need.
- Call ahead and make reservations, notifying the restaurant of your needs.
- Ask questions to be sure that what you are served is in fact gluten-free.
- Verify fried items are not cross-contaminated by being fried in the same oil as gluten containing foods.
- Be polite.
- Get to know the restaurant's staff. Being a "regular" has its perks.
- Tips -- it will be remembered.
- waiter or waitress most wait staff have lost sight of the fact that a tip is a gratuity and NOT a must.
- 15% of bill. 20% If it is a 4 star + restaurant or for large parties.
- headwaiter / maitre d' good maitre'd can make your dining experience extraordinary. However, they can also make it a pretty bad one.
- $20 - $100 or more depending on the occassion, the restaurant, your frequency, and of course, whether you like to be taken good care of or not
- wine steward
- 15% of wine bill
- 10-15% of bar bill
- servers at counter
- 15% of bill
- coat check attendant
- $1 for one or two coats
- rest room attendant
- 50 cents to $1
- car park attendant
List of other restaurants we like:Dining
CAR TROUBLES Midas Muffler
~ a-free recipe ~ | ~ a-woman ~ | ~ Kathi ~
A-Women.com in 2003.