- Welcome - a friendly glad you are here would be nice.
- Acknowledgement - after about an hour, let the customer know that you are aware that they are not seated yet.
- Seating - be aware of the customer. If they are on crutches, don't take them to the back of the restaurant for their dining experience.
- Take time with each customer, to be sure the order is what THEY want.
- Listen to each customer, it is there money that they are spending.
- Don't hurry the customer thru the meal. Most customers like to sit back and enjoy a leisurely dinner after a fast paced day at the office.
Mistakes with food
- Don't take the plate back to the kitchen. We all know the horror stories.
- Replace what is wrong with the correct food items promptly
Manager / Owner:
- Mistakes should be acknowledged by the manger/owner as well as the waiter/waitress
- Some kind of restitution should be made with each mistake.
List of other restaurants we DON'T like:
~ a-free recipe ~ | ~ a-woman ~ | ~ Kathi ~
A-Women.com in 2003.